The PHX LED ZOOM from Altman is a 250W RGBA ellipsoidal profile spot with a 30-50° zoom range, housed in a white enclosure. It is designed and engineered with a number of innovative details and features, enhancing versatility and efficiency without sacrificing performance. With its rugged die-cast housing and positive locking double-clutch body, the luminaire is made to last. There's a pattern slot for glass or steel gobos as well as a wide accessory slot with a sliding cover for motorized pattern devices or an iris (devices and iris sold separately). Control is provided by DMX512, which allows 8-bit or 16-bit virtual dimming for smooth, high-quality fades while minimizing color shift. The light is also compliant with RDM (Remote Device Management), for addressing and setting changes. In addition to DMX and RDM control, the fixture is capable of storing and playing up to 5 cues directly from the on-board menu.
The PHX LED ZOOM profile spot has a multi-voltage power supply and is ideal for use in theaters, special events, television studios, or any location where high-quality, energy-efficient lighting performance is required. It easily integrates into any preexisting dimming system and is compatible with standard accessories, including drop-in irises, rotators, and scrollers. The light comes with a color frame for filters, safety cable, C-clamp, soft focus pattern holder and a 5' powerCON power cable.
- 360° rotating barrel
- Positive locking double-clutch fixture body
- Pattern slot fits glass or steel gobos
- Wide accessory slot with sliding cover for motorized pattern devices or optional iris (devices and iris sold separately)
- Yoke made from rigid, flat steel with dual locking handles, two mounting positions, and indexed tilt angle markings
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz universal power input
- DMX512 in/thru via 5-pin XLR connector
- RDM capable for addressing and setting changes
- Console-free Master/Slave mode
- 8-bit or 16-bit virtual dimming engine provides smooth, high-quality fades and minimizes color shift during dimming
- Player Mode: store and play up to five cues from the on-board menu