This 8 channel tactical fiber cable is designed for Broadcast & Pro-AV deployment applications and meets all outdoor tactical needs for applications requiring an outdoor rated crush and impact resistant design. The tough Thermoplastic Polyurethane Core-Locked design is perfect for any situation where ordinary PVC jacket cables do not provide adequate protection in the field. Featuring Senko LC or ST premium fiber connectors. All assemblies are machine polished and interferometer tested to industry standards. All products are 100% tested and a complete set of test documentation of your cable is available upon request.
Ruggedized multi-channel fiber optic cables designed for multiple deployments for field production in outside broadcast, rental houses and more. Highly flexible tight-buffered tactical cables with internal aramid strength members for crush resistance in high traffic areas if handled properly and a polyurethane outer sheath designed to withstand crushing by both military tanks and Outside Broadcast vehicles. All assemblies multi-stage machine polished and tested for <.55db RL with test results for each channel supplied with each cable. Built in-house at state-of-the-art trained fiber shop with full repair services available.
- Broadcast Deployable
- Indoor/Outdoor rated jacket
- Typical RL <-55dB and IL<0.25dB
- Wide temperature range (typically -55°C to 85°C)
- 500um primary acrylate buffer with 900um secondary hard buffer
- Excellent crush and impact resistance due to their polyurethane Core-Locked outer jacket
- Designed to withstand crush and impact after deployment
- Strong, lightweight and extremely durable cable