This 4 channel tactical fiber cable is designed for Broadcast & Pro-AV deployment applications and meets all outdoor tactical needs for applications requiring an outdoor rated crush and impact resistant design. The tough Thermoplastic Polyurethane Core-Locked design is perfect for any situation where ordinary PVC jacket cables do not provide adequate protection in the field. Featuring Senko LC or ST premium fiber connectors.
- Broadcast deployable
- Indoor/outdoor rated jacket
- Wide temperature range (typically -55°C to 85°C)
- 500um primary acrylate buffer with 900um secondary hard buffer
- Excellent crush and impact resistance due to their polyurethane core-locked outer jacket
- Designed to withstand crush and impact after deployment
- Strong, lightweight and extremely durable cable