Eliminate added monthly expenses incurred by renting a cable modem from your service provider with the MG7550 16x4 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with AC1900 Dual-Band Wi-Fi from Motorola. This cable modem comes compatible with a wide variety of cable Internet service providers including Comcast XFINITY, Time Warner Cable, and other providers. The modem features a single coax connector to receive the incoming cable Internet signal and four Gigabit Ethernet ports to connect Ethernet-enabled devices directly to your network. Additionally, users can take advantage of Wi-Fi connectivity, as this modem/router supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi networking standard and operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies.
Once connected, you benefit from 16 downstream channels offering a maximum download speed of 686 Mbps and 4 upstream channels supporting a maximum upload speed of 123 Mbps. Users can also monitor the status of the connection and power thanks to dedicated LED indicators for Ethernet link, connection status, upstream link, downstream link, and power. Should any modifications be needed to the connection settings a web-based utility simplifies the process of managing various aspects of the network.
- Certified by CableLabs
- Certified by multiple cable providers including Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, and Cox
- Full-Band Capture digital tuner for even higher speeds and a faster, more reliable Internet
- 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem
- 16 downstream channels for speeds up to 686 Mbps
- 4 upstream channels for speeds up to 123 Mbps
- AC1900 Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 3 internal antennas support three send and three receive channels
- Beamforming technology
- Includes configuration manager with context-sensitive help
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 network addressing
- Save on cable modem rental fees
- Ruggedized lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment