With a built-in router, the MG7315 Cable Modem & Router from Motorola eliminates the need to purchase a router separately. The modem portion of this device supports downstream data rates of up to 343 Mbps and upstream data rates of up to 100 Mbps offering a fast, efficient data connection. In addition to fast data transfer rates, this modem features a single F-type female 75 Ω coax connector and support for the DOCSIS 3.0 cable standard.
The router portion of the MG7315 offers versatile connectivity options. Accompanying the coax connector on the back of the device you will find four Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/MDIX support providing a reliable wired connection to Ethernet enabled devices. If a wireless connection is needed this Motorola modem/router doesn't disappoint. Users can connect to the network wirelessly as this router supports 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi networking standards with data transfer rates of up to 450 Mbps.
Whether connecting wirelessly or with a wired connection the MG7315 offers a variety of security features to ensure your connections remain secure. The administrator of the network can utilize a built-in firewall with DoS attack prevention to help keep intruders from accessing the network. With guest network access separate networks can be configured for visitors, while parental controls can be utilized to limit access to various websites.
Fast Data Speed
High Speed 3x3 N450 Wi-Fi Router
• N450 3x3 Wi-Fi provides wireless Internet access for wireless n, ac, g, and b devices including smartphones, computers, tablets, and HDTVs
• Wireless Power Boost to the FCC limit for extended speed and range
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired connection to computers, HDTVs, game stations, and other Ethernet-capable devices
Security and Safety
• Guest network access gives visitors Internet services while protecting your local network's information
• Parental control lets parents restrict access to child-inappropriate Web sites
• Browser-based Configuration Manager with easy menus and context-sensitive help
Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Ten Status-Reporting LED Indicators
DOCSIS 3.0 Compatible
• Compact, space-saving design
• U.S.-based technical support Certified by CableLabs, Comcast XFINITY, Time Warner Cable, and other service providers