Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Transform the way in which conference calls are conducted with the VCS704 ErisStation Conference Phone with Four Wireless Mics from VTech. This conference phone features a single fixed microphone along with two DECT 6.0 wireless microphones. These wireless mics are designed to work a few feet away from the base station allowing multiple parties to participate on a single conference call. With support for full-duplex functionality conversations flow as they would if the person is standing right next to you and with up to eight hours of talk time on a single charge the wireless mics rarely need charging.
Central, Full-Duplex Speakerphone in Base
Callers can speak and be heard at the same time, just as they would in a face-to-face meeting.
DECT 6.0 Wireless Microphones with Orbitlink Wireless Technology
Portable, wireless microphones allow everyone to collaborate beyond the conference table.
Up to 8 Hours of Talk Time per Wireless Microphones
With up to 8 hours of talk time for each microphone, you have plenty of room to keep the meeting going on one charge.
Up to 70 Hours of Standby Time per Wireless Microphone
With up to 70 hours of standby time for each microphone, there's no need to worry about losing a charge mid-meeting.
Built-in Wireless Microphone Charging Bays in Base
Magnetic charging bays in the base keep the microphones together and ready for the next call.
Operable in Small, Medium, and Large Rooms
With a base speakerphone, 2 fixed microphones and 4 DECT 6.0 wireless microphones, ErisStation is a flexible solution for any size conference room.
• Automatic gain control
• 2-line backlit display with date and time
• Wireless microphone battery low indicator; flashing LED
• Wireless microphone auto power off; when base powered off
• Connects to/supports one analog line; POTS interface
• Connection to existing PBX or IP-PBX systems requires an Analog Line Interface Adapter with RJ-11 connector (NOT INCLUDED)
• 10 ring tones/melodies; 6 ring levels
• Eco mode (talk mode)
• 10 speed dial entries
• Redial/last number redial
• Pre-dialing with editing
• Mute indicator; red LED on base unit and wireless microphones
• Active call indicator: green LED on base unit and wireless microphones
• 50 CID log entry (type 1 CID)1
• 50 name/number phone book entries
• Alpha phone book search
• Number saving from CID log to phonebook or speed dial
• Fast adaptive feedback control
• Comfort noise injection
• Enhanced noise reduction/Dynamic noise reduction (DNR)
In the Box
VTech ErisStation Conference Phone with Four Wireless Mics