The Pro XL Series 32x16 YUV Matrix Switcher from Sierra Video is a high-bandwidth routing switcher for RGB/YUV, S-Video (Y/C), and composite video signals, with a redundant power supply. This is a 32-input, 16-output unit with a 3-channel design that operate at 450 MHz. It supports Matrix Mapping Universal Breakaway Switching that provides independent switching of every level of every R, G, and B input on the routing switcher. You can switch a single level or any combination of levels. For example, you can input a composite video signal on the R level of input one and an S-Video (Y/C) signal on the G and B levels of input one, then switch only the composite video signal on the R level, only the S-Video Y and C signals on the G and B levels, or switch all three levels together.
With Room Grouping capability, several inputs may be grouped and operated independently of other input groups on the routing switchers. This allows one routing switcher to be used for multiple rooms where the control system for each room will address only the inputs and outputs assigned to that room.
The Qwik Adjust Knob Rotary Control interface consists of a user-intuitive knob along with the 80-character LCD display. This provides quick and convenient setup, adjustment, and signal switching. The switcher comes in a 9RU frame and can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs.
- High bandwidth (450 MHz) and low crosstalk
- Qwik Adjust Knob Rotary Control knob along with the 80-character LCD display provides quick and convenient setup, adjustment, and signal switching
- Video Mute capability to switch to no source for blank display
Control & Approvals
- Local front-panel control with 80-character LCD readout
- RS-232, RS-485, RS-422, and Ethernet
- Supports optional remote control panels via RS-485
- Supports TCP/IP protocol
- Web browser control
- TyLinx Pro Router Control Software
- Meets UL & CE standards