The Pro XL 32x16 RGBHV Matrix Switcher with Redundant Power Supply (9 RU) from Sierra Video is a high-bandwidth routing switcher for RGBHV, RGB/YUV, S-Video (Y/C), and composite video signals. This is a 32-input, 16-output unit with a 5-channel design (3 video channels, 2 audio channels) that operates at 450 MHz. The Matrix Mapping Universal Breakaway Switching feature provides independent switching of every level of every R, G, B, H, and V inputs on the routing switcher. You can switch a single level or any combination of levels. For example, you can input a composite video signal on the R level of input one and an S-Video (Y/C) signal on the G and B levels of input one, then switch only the composite video signal on the R level, only the S-Video Y and C signals on the G and B levels, or switch all three levels together.
With the Room Grouping Capability, several inputs can be grouped and operated independently of other input groups on the routing switcher. This allows one routing switcher to be used for multiple rooms where the control system for each room will address only the inputs and outputs assigned to that room. Thanks to Video Follow Sync switching, the H and V channels of an RGBHV signal are switched in advance of the RGB video channels of the signal. This helps the switcher to provide clean, glitch-free switching between most non-synchronous sources.
Qwik Adjust Knob Rotary Control interface consists of a user-intuitive knob along with the 80 character LCD display. This provides quick and convenient setup, adjustment, and signal switching. The switcher comes in a 9 RU frame and can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs.
- High bandwidth (450 MHz) and low crosstalk
- Matrix Mapping universal breakaway switching
- Room grouping capability allows one routing switcher to be used for multiple rooms
- Video follow sync switching for glitch-free switching between most non-synchronous sources
- Qwik Adjust Knob Rotary Control knob along with the 80-character LCD display provides quick and convenient setup, adjustment, and signal switching
- Video Mute Capability to switch to no source for blank display
- Input Detection reshapes and re-squares the sync to return the output to the correct TTL level
- 510 or 75 Ohms (each input) selectable termination
- Looping external sync input for vertical interval switching
Control & Approvals
- Local front-panel control with 80-Character LCD readout
- RS-232, RS-485, RS-422, and Ethernet ports
- Supports optional remote control panels via RS-485
- Supports TCP/IP Protocol via rear panel RJ-45 connector
- Web browser control
- TyLinx Pro Router Control Software
- UL & CE Approvals