Comprising the essential components needed to begin shooting, the silver Canon PowerShot ELPH 360 HS Digital Camera with Accessory Kit from B&H pairs the sleek point-and-shoot with a memory card and a protective camera pouch.
Canon PowerShot ELPH 360 HS Digital Camera (Silver)
Combining high-resolution imaging with a versatile feature-set, the silver PowerShot ELPH 360 HS Digital Camera from Canon is a sleek point-and-shoot featuring a 20.2MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor. The sensor and processor combination avails sensitivity to ISO 3200 and notable image quality, as well as 7.2 fps continuous shooting, to suit working in a variety of conditions, and, in addition to stills, also enables full HD 1080p video recording at 30 fps. A 12x optical zoom lens provides a 25-300mm equivalent focal length range and an Intelligent IS image stabilization system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. For composing imagery and reviewing your photos and movies, a large 3.0" 461k-dot LCD is featured on the back of the camera and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly share images to a linked smartphone or tablet. Additionally, the ELPH 360 HS also features a range of creative features for compiling videos and stills or producing creative works in-camera, including Hybrid Auto, Creative Shot, and Story Highlights.
- Normal IS corrects for a wide range of common camera movements.
- Panning IS detects deliberate panning movements and does not compensate for lateral movements to permit desired camera movements.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS corrects for shift-type camera shake that commonly occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Tripod is a dedicated setting that automatically deactivates IS when the use of a tripod is detected since camera-based stabilization is not needed.
- Dynamic IS is well-suited to recording at wide-angle focal lengths and reduces unwanted shaking that typically occurs when walking while recording.
- Powered IS compensates for hand movements that become more visually discernible when working at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS minimizes the appearance of shake when walking as well as compensates for shift-type shake that occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Active Tripod IS minimizes the slight amount of shake that can happen when recording video while using a tripod.
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
Transfer Speeds up to 170 MB/s
Record 4K UHD Video
Sequential Burst Mode Shots
Durability You Can Count On
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
Ruggard Lyra 30 Camera Pouch (Black)
Store, transport and protect your digital small point & shoot camera from moisture, dirt and dust with the black Lyra 30 Camera Pouch from Ruggard. The pouch features an easy access, zippered, clamshell opening, and an interior SD memory card pocket. Soft, padded, interior nylon helps protect your camera from impact, scratches and abrasion. This protection is complemented by a weather-resistant nylon exterior. Carry the pouch with the handy belt loop with touch-fasten tabs, or with the removable shoulder strap. The bright yellow interior makes it easier to locate stored items in low light.