Well-suited to landscape shooting, the 49mm Hi-Lux Warming UV Filter from Singh-Ray can be used to block UV light while also serving as a protective barrier against dust or water. Thanks to its +18 mired shift value, it can reduce the bluish cast of daylight and add a slight warmth to the entire image, which makes it particularly useful at high altitudes and when using fill flash. The Hi-Lux also features a 1.4x filter factor for a half-stop reduction in exposure.
Made of optical glass with an anodized aluminum frame, this filter is designed to be durable without causing any loss in image quality. The frame has a thickness of 5.5mm and comes equipped with 49mm front threads, allowing you to stack other filters onto it for achieving a wide range of effects. Included with the product is a leatherette pouch which can be used for storage and safe transport.
- Glass protective filter that absorbs ultraviolet light
- Reduces blue cast commonly present when shooting under daylight, adding a slight warm tone to the image
- Rated to have a mired shift value of +18
- 1.4x filter factor for a reduction in exposure of 0.5 stops
- Anodized aluminum frame 49mm front filter threads for stacking and combining filter effects
- Leatherette pouch included for storing your filter