The Elite-20 PF i also features remote control capability via 12V triggering, compatible with the 12V triggering devices commonly found in power receivers and pre-amp processors. The essence of the Elite-20 PF i is Furman's unique Power Factor Technology. For the first time, low-level analog, digital, and video components are not modulated or distorted by the power amplifier's extreme AC current demands. Further, the power amplifier is fed a highly filtered, extremely low-impedance supply of AC power.
- 1 (ultra-linear filtered outlet - front panel)
- 8 (ultra-linear filtered outlets with additional bi-directional ultrasonic filtering for each analog or video components bank)
- 4 (power factor corrected amplifier outlets - 4 amps RMS reserve - resistive load - over 55 amps peak charge)
- Transverse (Differential) Mode: > 40 dB from 5Khz. - 100 kHz. >80 dB from - 100 kHz. - 1GHz
- Output - 16-20 Amps RMS (maximum, all outlets combined - continuous)
- 12 Volt triggering for remote control
- Detachable module for telco surge suppression and 3 pairs of cable / satellite TVSS isolated F-connectors