Connect almost any video source to a single display or projector with the Kramer VP-439 HDMI Scaler and Converter. Great for installation in classrooms, boardrooms, and other A/V integration situations, the VP-439 allows you to unify your media setup to accept most common video sources. Select from analog composite and VGA, or from digital HDMI; the VP-439 will convert and scale the incoming signal to match the desired output resolution.
The rear panel contains the input and output terminals. Inputs include HDMI, VGA, and composite RCA. The HDMI and VGA inputs both have a 3.5mm stereo mini jack for embedding separate analog audio. RCA L/R inputs are provided for composite video. A DVI-I port is the lone video output. It can be converted to HDMI with a separate adapter cable. Ethernet and RS-232 ports can be used for control via computer or other A/V equipment in installations.
The front panel has all the controls. Settings menus are navigated via OSD (On-Screen Display), and input selection can be done at the push of a button for simplistic operation. A power supply is included with the unit, and a rack mount kit for professional installation is available separately.
- HDTV compatible
- HDCP compliant
- Auto Switching: Searches for a valid signal when the input signal is lost
- Automatic Input Audio Detection and Selection: Selects embedded audio for HDMI inputs, or analog audio when DVI is detected
- Auto-Power Down: If no input signal is detected for two to three minutes, output is shut down
- Analog audio inputs for composite, PC, and HDMI
- Lip sync delay
- On-Screen Display (OSD): For easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the front−panel buttons
- Flexible Control Options: Front panel buttons, OSD (on−screen display), web page, Ethernet, RS−232
- Built-In ProcAmp: For convenient adjustment of video parameters, such as brightness, contrast, color, sharpness, and hue
- Non-Volatile Memory: Saves final settings which won't get deleted when disconnected from power