Pairing a long-reaching zoom with a high-resolution sensor, the COOLPIX B700 Digital Camera from Nikon spans a range of multimedia assets for both stills shooting and video recording. Based on a 20.2MP 1/2.3" BSI CMOS sensor, notable image quality is possible with enhanced sensitivity for working in a range of lighting conditions. The sensor and image processor also afford quick continuous shooting up to 5 fps for working with moving subjects, as well as UHD 4K video recording at 30p for clear, high-resolution movie playback. Balancing these imaging attributes is an expansive 60x optical zoom lens that provides a 24-1440mm equivalent range, covering wide-angle to super telephoto focal lengths, and is complemented by Dual Detect Vibration Reduction to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharp handheld shooting. An ergonomic body design reminiscent of a DSLR also benefits handling, as well as the incorporation of both a 921k-dot electronic viewfinder and rear 3.0" 921k-dot vari-angle LCD. For wireless sharing and remote control of the camera from a mobile device, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC is supported as well as Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity. More than just a long-zoom point-and-shoot, the B700 balances both stills and video recording assets, along with intuitive handling and file sharing components.
20.2MP 1/2.3" BSI CMOS Sensor
60x Optical Zoom Lens
UHD 4K Video Recording
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- The ergonomic body design resembles a DSLR and incorporates a large grip for more stable shooting.
- A 921k-dot electronic viewfinder is available for clear eye-level shooting, which is especially beneficial when working in bright conditions.
- The rear 3.0" 921k-dot LCD features a vari-angle design to support working from a range of shooting angles.
- An HDMI port permits connecting the camera directly to an HDTV or 4K TV for high-resolution playback.
Other Camera Features
- Multiple Exposure Lighten records multiple shots into one frame to creatively capture moving subjects, such as fireworks.
- Creative Mode options let you product artistically-refined imagery in-camera.
- Superlapse movies turn a fast-paced action sequence into a fast-paced video, in-camera.
- Standard P/S/A/M settings afford you manual control over exposure settings.
- The included EN-EL23 battery provides up to 350 shots per charge.
- In-camera image editing modes: Copy, D-Lighting, Filter Effects, Quick Effects, Quick Retouch, Skin Softening, and Small Picture.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.