Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Power your PoE compatible devices such as access points, VoIP phones, and more with the 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Web-Managed Switch with 2 SFP Ports from Intellinet. Each Gigabit Ethernet port found on this switch supports the 802.3at/af PoE networking standard along with the ability to deliver data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps. Along with enhanced data transfer rates Intellinet has managed to incorporate a large MAC address table capable of holding up to 8,192 entries, a 512MB memory buffer, and 20 Gbps backplane speed to ensure reliable network connectivity.
• Provides power and data connection for up to eight PoE network devices
• Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
• For use on desktop or mounted in standard 19" rack
• 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
• Two small form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP)
• IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
• Power output up to 30 watts per port
• PoE power budget of 140 watts
• 20 Gbps switch fabric
• Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
• Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
• Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
• Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
• All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
• Web-based configuration
• Supports SNMP management
• SNMP V1, V2C, V3 with RMON groups 1, 2, 3 & 9
• Supports VLAN (tag-based and port-based)
• Supports link aggregation (trunking)
• Supports port mirroring
• Supports three types of QoS: CoS (802.1p), DSCP and IP precedence
• Broadcast storm control with multicast packet rate settings
• Store and forward switching architecture
• Supports jumbo frames up to 9kB
• Supports Rapid Spanning Tree/Spanning Tree protocol
• IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
• Supports 8k MAC address entries
• 512kB buffer memory
• Desktop-size metal case
• Includes 19" rackmount brackets
Port link speed: 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps or auto-negotiation
PoE on/off per port
Flow control on/off per port
Broadcast Storm configuration
Quality of Service (QoS): 802.1p or DSCP or IP Precedence
SNMPv1/v2c/v3 (Simple Network Management Protocol)
RMON groups (statistic, history, alarm and event)
LAN settings (IP address, DHCP, Gateway, etc.)
Output Connector Pinout
IEEE Alternative B
Requires 8-pin RJ45 network cable
Pin 1: Rx+ (data receive)
Pin 2: Rx- (data receive)
Pin 3: Tx+ (data transmit)
Pin 4: -Vdc_return (+) (feeding power [+])
Pin 5: -Vdc_return (+) (feeding power [+])
Pin 6: Tx- (data transmit)
Pin 7: -Vdc (feeding power [-])
Pin 8: -Vdc (feeding power [-])