Orders placed after 4pm on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Power your PoE compatible devices such as access points, VoIP phones, and more with the 5-Port PoE-Powered Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough from Intellinet. Each Gigabit Ethernet port found on this switch supports the 802.3at/af PoE networking standard along with the ability to deliver data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps. Along with enhanced data transfer rates Intellinet has managed to incorporate a large MAC address table capable of holding up to 2,048 entries, a 256MB memory buffer, and 10 Gbps backplane speed to ensure reliable network connectivity.
• Receives power from a PoE injector or PoE switch and provides power to up to four PoE network devices
• Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
• 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
• IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
• Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
• Can be powered via PoE or the included AC power adapter
• Total power budget of 68 watts when using AC power
• Total power budget of 26 watts when powered via PD input port
• Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
• Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
• All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
• Store and forward switching architecture
• IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
• Supports up to 2048 MAC address entries
• 256kB buffer memory
In the Box
Intellinet 5-Port PoE-Powered Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough
Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Table of Contents
IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
IEEE 802.3ab (Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet)
IEEE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet 802.3at Type 1)
IEEE 802.3at (Power over Ethernet 802.3at Type 2)
IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE)
IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
IEEE 802.3x (flow control, for full duplex mode)