Molded of LMDP Linear Medium Density Polyethylene plastic that meets or exceed MIL-STD 810G standards and includes 8 elastomeric shock absorbers which allows a standard payload range of 40 to 150 pounds.
The rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance. The standard COTS (commercial off the shelf) case comes with a 2" deep front lid and a 5" deep rear lid to accommodate rack gear that is longer than 24", and edge casters to allow convenient case transport. Molded-in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases. Black powder coated stainless steel hardware are recessed for protection is standard as well as 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles which allow for easy movement. An automatic pressure relief valve is another standard feature along with gasket sealed lids that include convenient lid hangers to store your lids when your equipment is in operation. Coupling straps are included for securing the racks together when stacked.
- Standard 19" rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard rack depth 24" rail to rail
- Square hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6 mm international standard cage nuts
- SKB's rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Molded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases
- Black powder coated stainless steel hardware (standard) which are recessed for protection
- 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangars (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)
- Reduced footprint
- Low profile
- Light weight