The Xenon-Ruby f/2.3 / 16mm C-Mount Lens for 1/1.8" Sensors is designed to function in demanding environments such as machine vision, quality control, surface inspection, traffic, security/surveillance, and 2D/3D measurement. It features a lightweight, compact mechanical design and sturdy construction to withstand extreme conditions while providing sharp images. The optics and coatings on the lens are optimized for the visual spectrum of light as well as near infrared light transmission.
The lens has an f-stop range of 2.3 to 16, and both the focus and iris settings are lockable to prevent lens shifting. The M25.5 filter thread allows you to add filters to the front of the lens to physically protect your front lens element.
- Machine vision and other imaging applications
- Quality control
- Surface inspection
- 2D/3D Measurement
- Robust mechanics for rough industrial environment
- Compact design and low weight
- Focus and iris setting lockable
- High-resolution optics
- Optimized for light transmission of 400 to 1000 nm (visual and near infrared spectrum)
- Designed for Sensors up to 1/1.8" (9mm)