The Schneider Xenon-Topaz 30mm f/2.0 C-Mount Lens for 1.1" Sensors is designed to function in demanding environments such as machine vision, quality control, 3D measurement, robot vision, food processing, and security/surveillance. The lens supports sensors with resolution up to 12MP, and features a lightweight, compact mechanical design and sturdy construction to withstand extreme conditions while providing sharp images. The optics and coatings on the lens are optimized for the visual spectrum of light as well as near infrared light transmission.
The lens has an f-stop range of 2.0 to 16, and the focus and iris settings are lockable, so you don't have to worry about them shifting. The M30.5 filter thread allows you to add filters to the front of the lens to physically protect the lens element. This lens is the manual iris version and it does not support P-Iris functionality.
- Machine vision and other imaging applications
- Quality control
- Food processing
- 3D Measurement
- Robust mechanics for rough industrial environment
- Compact design and low weight
- Focus and iris settings are lockable
- High-resolution optics
- Optimized for light transmission of 400 to 1000 nm (visual and near infrared spectrum)
- Designed for sensors up to 1.1"