The Schneider Xenon-Topaz 50mm f/2.0 C-Mount Lens with P-Iris for 1.1" Sensors is designed to function in demanding environments such as machine vision, quality control, 3D measurement, robot vision, food processing, and security/surveillance. The lens supports sensors with resolutions up to 12MP, and features a lightweight, compact mechanical design and sturdy construction to withstand extreme conditions while providing sharp images. The optics and coatings on the lens are optimized for the visual spectrum of light as well as near infrared light transmission.
The lens has an f-stop range of 2.0 to 16, and the focus setting is lockable, so you don't have to worry about it shifting. The M30.5 filter thread allows you to add filters to the front of the lens to physically protect your lens element. This lens is the P-Iris version for motorized iris control.
- Machine vision and other imaging applications
- Quality control
- Food processing
- 3D Measurement
- Robust mechanics for rough industrial environment
- Compact design and low weight
- Focus setting is lockable
- The P-Iris functionality means that the lens incorporates a stepper motor to control the iris
- High-resolution optics
- Optimized for light transmission of 400 to 1000 nm (visual and near infrared spectrum)
- Designed for sensors up to 1.1"