Capable of holding any equipment weighing up to 17.6 lb, the BH-07 Ball Head from Tiltall Tripod is well-suited for use with professional DSLR and mirrorless cameras. It comes with a quick release plate for fast operation, which attaches to your gear via a standard 1/4"-20 screw and locks onto the clamp by turning a knob on the side.
With a height of 3.5" and weight of 12 oz, this tripod head offers full 360° panning and a notch on the base for 90° tilting in one direction. A single locking knob is used to adjust tension and position and features friction control for making precise changes to your composition. Two bubble levels are offered, a rectangular one on the side of the base plate and a bull's-eye model built into the clamp knob.
- Ball head with a height of 3.5" and weight of 12 oz, comes with quick release plate that goes on screw-knob clamp
- Capable of holding cameras and other equipment as heavy as 17.6 lb, attaches to gear via 1/4"-20 screw
- Full 360° panning range and 90° tilting in one direction
- Single locking knob for position adjustments, offering friction control for precise framing
- Two bubble levels: on the side of the base plate and inside the clamp knob