Capable of holding any equipment weighing up to 55.1 lb, the BH-20 Ball Head from Tiltall Tripod is well-suited for use with professional DSLR and mirrorless cameras. It comes with a quick release plate for fast operation, which attaches to your gear via a standard 1/4"-20 screw and locks onto the clamp by turning a knob on the side.
With a height of 3.9" and weight of 15.5 oz, this tripod head offers full 360° panning and a notch on the base for 90° tilting in one direction. A single locking knob is used to adjust tension and position and features friction control for making precise changes to your composition. Two bubble levels are offered, a rectangular one on the side of the base plate and a bull's-eye model built into the clamp knob. Additionally, graduated markings on the base of the ball head allow you to view your panning angle as you adjust it for more critical work such as panoramas or video recording.
- Ball head with a height of 3.9" and weight of 15.5 oz, comes with quick release plate that goes on screw-knob clamp
- Capable of holding cameras and other equipment as heavy as 55.1 lb, attaches to gear via 1/4"-20 screw
- Full 360° panning range and 90° tilting in one direction
- Single locking knob for position adjustments, offering friction control for precise framing
- Two bubble levels: on the side of the base plate and inside the clamp knob
- Graduated scale at the base for measuring the panning angle