B&H has put together the Chauvet Freedom Par Tri-6 – 6-Light Kit with SKB Case to give mobile entertainers a portable lighting rig capable of wireless DMX control, minimizing cabling and setup times.
Freedom Par Tri-6 LED Light
The Freedom Par Tri-6 LED Light from Chauvet is a bright, wireless fixture with a 15° beam angle, rechargeable battery, and a built-in D-Fi transceiver. It has 18W of RGB color mixing and can be operated with the control panel, the included Chauvet DJ IRC-6 remote, or from any mobile phone or tablet running the FlareCON mobile app. The Freedom Par Tri-6 fits neatly inside TRUSST or any other 12" box truss. Up to 17 units can be power-linked @ 120 VAC to reduce cabling.
SKB Case for Chauvet Freedom PAR Tri-6
The PAR Case from SKB is a sturdy polypropylene copolymer resin case that is built to handle the rigors of the road. Designed to store and protect 6 Chauvet PAR fixtures, the case is also compatible with many other similarly priced models. The case's rugged exterior is resistant to corrosion, fungus, solvents and UV and its gasket seal makes it IP67 rated water tight. A convenient push-button release reveals a pull handle that allows use of the cases in-line wheels. The interior's ridged dividers are covered in dense PE foam to thwart impact damage to your lights. Ten pockets are positioned around the lights in the interior for cables and other accessories.
CHAUVET DJ Freedom Par Tri-6 Battery Powered RGB LED PAR with Wireless DMX
The battery-powered CHAUVET DJ Freedom Par Tri-6 is an RGB (red, green, blue) LED PAR fixture with a built-in D-Fi wireless DMX transceiver. Designed to produce rich color washes for venue uplighting or dance-floors, mobile DJs can quickly position the fixture anywhere in the venue without running DMX cables and regardless of power-outlet availability.
The Freedom Par Tri-6 is equipped with six, 3W tricolor LEDs that have a beam angle of 15°. It has a built-in battery that lasts up to 20 hours on a full charge in single-color mode or 8 hours with all colors on. The fixture can be positioned on the floor using the built-in kickstand, which lets you adjust the direction of the uplight. Its compact design makes it easy to mount inside a 12" box truss or suspend overhead.
The Freedom Par Tri-6 can operate as a standalone with dynamic effects including electronic dimming, color macros, variable-strobe, and built-in automated programs. It can also be controlled via DMX or used in a master/slave configuration to coordinate multiple fixtures without the need for a controller.
The unit can be wirelessly controlled via the IRC-6 remote (included), the FlareCON Air wireless transmitter, or any mobile phone/tablet running the FlareCON mobile app (both available separately).
- 6 x 3W tricolor RGB LEDs (red, green, blue), for bright color washes
- Built-in D-Fi transceiver for 100% wireless DMX
- Multiple wireless triggering and control options via FlareCON Air wireless transmitter and any mobile phone or tablet running the FlareCON mobile app (both available separately)
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 20 hours (single-color) on a full charge
- 15° beam angle, 29° field angle
- 4 x DMX channel modes: 3, 4, 5, or 9
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Color macros
- Built-in automated programs
- LED strobe effect
- Easily check the battery status with the built-in battery-life indicator
- Built-in glare shield prevents light spillage
- Extend the battery's lifespan with built-in discharge protection
- Convenient, non-DMX wireless control using the IRC-6 remote (included)
- Works in Master/Slave mode with first-generation Freedom Pars
- Shine light where it is needed using the built-in adjustable kickstand
- Attaches to 35mm truss without the need for a bracket, using M12 threaded rig point
- Compact design easily fits inside a 12" box truss
- Lightweight, with carry handle for easy transportation
- Daisy-chain power for up to 17 units at 120V, or 30 units at 230V
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, auto-ranging
SKB iSeries 3i-201510PAR Chauvet Freedom PAR Case
The iSeries 3i-201510PAR Chauvet Freedom PAR Case from SKB is a sturdy polypropylene co-polymer resin case that is built to handle the rigors of the road. Designed to store and protect 6 Chauvet PAR fixtures, the case is also compatible with many other similarly sized models. The case's rugged exterior is resistant to corrosion, fungus, solvents and UV and its gasket seal makes it IP67 rated water tight. A convenient push-button release reveals a pull handle that allows use of the case's in-line wheels. The interior's ridged dividers are covered in dense PE foam to thwart impact damage to your lights. Ten pockets are positioned around the lights in the interior for cables and other accessories.
- Rigid dividers for product separation
- Holds six PAR lights
- 10 Accessory pockets
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C and IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Trigger-release latch system
- Rubber overmolded cushion grip handle
- Convenient push-button release pull handle
- In-line wheels for easy transport