The UltraVista LC is the product of choice for those who have the need to produce a high quality, inexpensive video wall. Connect the UltraVista LC directly to a laptop or desktop computer with a single DVI cable and instantly the high-definition computer image is displayed on a large video wall. No extra set-up is required because the UltraVista LC automatically detects the correct settings.
The UltraVista LC can be automatically configured to produce three output modes; video wall mode, clone mode, and replication mode. These modes are automatically configured based on the input resolution received from the video source. The video wall mode accurately splits the input image over the display array. The clone mode displays the same image on all monitors. The replication mode shows the same image on each row of monitors.
- Supports dual link DVI video input and single-link DVI video outputs
- Video input resolutions up to 3840 x 2400
- Output resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Easy adjustments for bezel compensation
- Adjustments and control can be performed using a remote control or commands from a connected computer using the OSD functions