Swarovski designed and built the 1.7-13.3x42 Z8i P L Riflescope with a 30mm maintube to deliver uncompromising optical performance, precision, and durability. With its high-quality optical system, lens glass, and fully multi-layer anti-reflection coatings, it provides brilliant and sharp images with high resolution. No matter when you hunt, its state-of-the-art optical system will deliver bright, crisp, and clearly visible images with a versatile 42mm objective aperture. The objective and ocular lenses are further enhanced with a SWAROCLEAN coating to ensure that water droplets and dirt can be easily removed without a trace. To help with ballistic and wind drift compensation, this scope offers a 54 MOA windage and elevation adjustment ranges with 0.36 MOA click values.
A notable attribute of this riflescope is the 4A-IF illuminated reticle. Its outline resembles the legendary German #4 reticle. The reticle is etched on glass in the 2nd focal plane and features three medium posts, a fine crosshair, and an illuminated brilliant center dot. It also has a FLEXCHANGE function that allows you to add on-demand an illuminated target circle to the reticle's pattern. The FLEXCHANGE can be engaged using a small lever located on the top portion of the eyepiece. The scope also offers 64 reticle brightness levels (32 for twilight and 32 for daylight) and a SWAROLIGHT switch that turns off the illumination when you tilt your firearm up more than 70° or to the side more than 30°.
Drawing on a long tradition of engineering excellence and precision manufacturing, this waterproof and fogproof optic was crafted from high-quality, lightweight, and durable aluminum with a matte black corrosion-resistant anodized finish. Among the many highlights are a 30mm single-piece maintube, capped finger-operated turrets, a side parallax corrector, and a precision zoom eyepiece. The windage and elevation gear is also compatible with the optional high-precision ballistic turret flex (BTF). This turret can be used for either windage or elevation and provides extended range of adjustment, precision graduation, and high-traction knurling. The knob can be enhanced with custom graduation and does not require any tools for installation.
- 1.7 - 13.3x magnification
- 42mm objective lens delivers bright images
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics offers a total optical transmission of 93%
- SWAROCLEAN coating makes it easy to clean away water marks, insect repellent, and tree resin
Use and Handling
- 0.36 MOA impact point correction
- 54 MOA windage and elevation adjustment ranges
- Parallax correction from 55 yd to infinity
- -3 to +2 dioptric correction
- 3.7" long eye relief
- 30mm one-piece maintube
- Low-weight and durable aluminum alloy
- Corrosion-resistant and scratch-resistant matte-black anodized finish
- Compatible with optional top or side BTF ballistic turret flex
- Allows extended ballistic compensation
- Offers graduation in centimeters
- Compatible with optional graduated personalized ballistic rings (PBR)
- Fogproof, filled with proprietary inert gas
- Waterproof, submersible to 13'
Illuminated 4A-IF Reticle
- 2nd focal plane
- German #4 style
- Three posts, a crosshair, and a brilliant target dot
- FLEXCHANGE adds an illuminated red target circle
- SWAROLIGHT turns off the illumination when you tilt your rifle up 70° or to the side 30°
- 64 reticle brightness levels: 32 for twilight and 32 for daylight