Image Not Available

Photographers' Formulary Polysulfide (Liver of Sulfur) - 1 Lb.

Photographers' Formulary Polysulfide (Liver of Sulfur) - 1 Lb.

B&H # PHPLBX MFR # 10-0920 1LB
Photographers' Formulary Polysulfide (Liver of Sulfur) - 1 Lb.

Show MoreLess

Close

Now Viewing:

Special Order
Available for Store Pickup in 7-14 business days

This item is noncancelable and nonreturnable

This item is not available for purchase online. Please call us at 800.606.6969, or visit our NY Superstore.

$0.00 Tax Collected Outside NY and NJ

You Pay: $149.95

Add to Cart
Add to Wish List Item in Wish List
Synonyms Potash sulfurated
Sulfurated potassa
Hepar sulfuris
Liver of sulphur.
Appearance Yellow-brown to brown lumps
Rotten egg, sulfide odor
Uses As a polysufide toner ingredient in Kodak T-8 Brown toner, will deliver anything from a chocolate brown to a rich reddish brown depending how long the print is treated.
Chemical Formula Not applicable
Notes Keep container tightly closed as liver of sulfur absorbs water and carbon dioxide from the air, resulting in the decomposition of the compound. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not breathe fumes or vapors as hydrogen sulfide is a poisonous gas. Avoid touching the solid with metal spatulas or spoons and avoid contacting with acid or acid salts, alcohol, or water containing much carbon dioxide, Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear safety glasses or goggles and rubber or similar gloves. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame as hydrogen sulfide is an explosive and flammable gas.

Photographers' Formulary Polysulfide (Liver of Sulfur) - 1 Lb. Review

Be the first to review this item
See any errors on this page? Let us know.