The 4-Channel 1000W Network-Enabled Power Amplifier from Ashly delivers a minimum power of 250W RMS power per channel into 70V loads with all channels operating. The amplifier features pre-installed OPDAC4 internal 4-channel digital to analog converter & CobraNet network audio interface card; and is designed around an energy efficient Class-D platform with a switching power supply. When switched into bridged-mono mode, channels 1+2 or 3+4 of the amplifier delivers over 500W RMS into an 140V load.
The power amplifier includes Euroblock input connectors, Euroblock output connectors, and balanced analog inputs. Besides remote standby for power up, DC remote level control, and contact closure preset recall, the amplifier also features Ethernet control & monitoring of power functions, level, mute, polarity, temperature, current, and amplifier fault conditions. The front panel indicates power status, standby, protect, power switch On/Off, signal level, bridge, temperature & current levels, and Ethernet communication. The amplifier mounts in a standard 19” rack using two spaces (3.5” high).
- 10/100 Ethernet for remote control and monitoring
- 70V constant voltage
- CobraNet and OPDAC4 Input Cards
- DC voltage remote gain control
- Switched-mode power supply, Class-D output
- Stepped & calibrated input attenuators
- Remote power standby
- All front panel controls can be disabled via software
- Temperature-sensitive variable speed fan with front-to-back airflow
- Selectable HPF frequencies (80 Hz, 400 Hz, off)
- 4-stage level meters
- Output current and temperature indicators
- cTUVus, CE, FCC, and RoHS safety/compliance