With Pyle Pro's 3-Channel DJ Mixer / Audio Interface you can connect a microphone, Bluetooth devices, and line-level devices for DJing that big party, while also using the mixer as an audio interface to record your set. Or hook up a few mic pres to the line inputs and you're ready to record to your DAW.
Channel 1 supports a microphone or balanced, line-level input via the XLR / 1/4" combo jack and has an additional 3.5mm (1/8") microphone input. Please note that only one microphone input can be used at a time and that there is 18V of phantom power always present at the XLR and 1/8" mic inputs. Channel 2/3 supports either a stereo line-level signal via RCA inputs or a USB stream if connected to a computer. Each channel has a volume knob, a 2-band EQ, and pan control. Channel 1 has an additional gain knob for finer gain staging adjustments and channel 2/3 (Line/USB) has routing control to choose between line or USB input, and between main mix or phones output. The USB connector can also be used to output a mirrored signal of the main mix.
For critical listening, hook up a pair of headphones to the 3.5mm (1/8") jack and adjust your monitor volume. To amplify or record what you've got going through the mixer, you can run your signal through the RCA stereo output. Additionally, the RCA stereo 2-track input allows you to hook up external audio sources like MP3 players, CD players, etc. Furthermore, the mixer can pair with Bluetooth 3.0 supported devices and stream from tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, and other compatible devices. The LED Clip indicator tells you when you're going overboard with your master output.
The mixer is powered by USB bus-power or with a wall wart to USB adapter (included).
- Connect your Bluetooth devices for streaming
- Stereo RCA input for line-level devices
- Can use as an audio interface with Mac or Windows
- Low and high equalization for both channels
- Left and right balance control for both channels
- 2 microphone inputs (XLR and 3.5mm)
- Constant 18V phantom power on mic inputs
- 3.5mm (1/8") Headphone jack
- 2-track stereo RCA inputs for line-level devices – straight to main or phones mix
- Stereo RCA output connect to amps or recording devices
- XLR / TRS-1/4" combo input
- Includes USB wall adapter power supply and connection cable
- Bluetooth v3.0
- Works with most Bluetooth-compatible devices
- Wireless range up to 50'