The RAM-B-367-UN7U consists of a motorcycle handlebar clamp base with M8 threads, double socket arm and universal X-Grip cradle. This mount will replace one of the M8 bolt heads on your handlebar clamp system, positioning your device clean in the center. The mount is designed with a RAM 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The spring loaded X-Grip cradle expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your 7"-8" tablet. Included are extra easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet.
- Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your tablet
- Rubber coated tips will hold your tablet firm and stable
- Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of your tablet
- Easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet
- Includes Tether for open cockpit and extreme environments