The RAM-B-186-GDS-DOCK-V1U consists of a motorcycle handlebar clamp base with M8 threads, double socket arm and the RAM Universal Vehicle Phone Dock with GDS Technology. This mount will replace one of the M8 bolt heads on your handlebar clamp system, positioning your device clean in the center. The mount is designed with a RAM 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles.
The vehicle dock is a spring loaded, quick release cradle that offers a secure fit with easy access to the mounted phone or phablet; compatible with any phone or phablet wrapped in IntelliSkin. The integrated GDS Technology platform enables charging of the mounted device and safely secures the phone in a variety of vibration application. Without the need to remove the IntelliSkin from the device, the user can quickly and efficiently mount the device in the vehicle dock and keep the device charged.
- GDS technology offers a universal charging platform for any device wrapped in IntelliSkin
- Spring loaded tension provides secure support for your device, even in vibration applications
- Waterproof, ideal for outdoor environments such as motorcycles, ATVs, boats and more
- Easy, quick release of your device for on-the-go applications
- Versatility of cradle allows for attachment to many RAM mounting solutions