Designed for the photographer, traveler, urban commuter, and everyone in between, the heritage tan Everyday Messenger 13" Version 1 from Peak Design showcases smart features to meet your day-to-day needs. The Messenger holds a full-frame DSLR and up to two lenses, thanks to the two origami-inspired adjustable touch-fastening padded dividers. Simply remove the dividers if you prefer to carry books or overnight essentials. Your up-to-13" laptop can be stored separately in a rear, padded compartment with an interior sleeve for your tablet or important documents.
Smaller accessories like extra batteries, memory cards, or even a smartphone can be tucked inside the expandable front access panel featuring color-coded stitching to help you further organize gear. An interior slip pocket is suitable for a passport or extra cash when traveling. Additional small items can be stored in the slim zippered pocket under the messenger flap or in one of the two side slip pockets. Keys can be kept handy thanks to the hidden key/ID tether with an anchor link connector in one of the side pockets.
Inclement weather is not to be feared thanks to the weatherproof waxed 500D Kodra synthetic canvas padded shell and DWR undercoat. Exterior zippers are weatherproof, and stress points are reinforced and bar-tacked. A soft yet durable poly-cotton interior is gentle on your gear, and strap ends are tucked away into the sidewalls of the messenger.
The MagLatch adjustable latching system allows your bag to expand and contract without losing shape or sacrificing time transferring contents into another bag. A magnetic clasp and four ladder locking points create multiple options for you to secure your gear. Two dedicated capture clip attachment points and a top zippered opening allow for quick camera access. The 2" wide messenger strap easily converts into a low-slung shoulder strap, while a stabilizer strap can be worn cross-body for better weight distribution, or as a trolley strap for convenient coupling when traveling with rolling luggage.
- Main compartment holds full-frame DSLR, three lenses, and accessories
- Rear, dedicated 13" laptop pocket with tablet/document sleeve
- Zippered front access panel with multiple slip pockets
- Interior slip pocket for passport or emergency cash
- Slim zippered pocket under messenger flap
- Dual side pockets for keys, spare battery, or smartphone
- Hidden key/ID tether with anchor link connector in one of the side pockets
- Quick-access top zip to main compartment
- Expandable front access panel
- Color-coded interior stitching helps organize gear
- Origami-inspired padded, removable dividers
- Two dedicated capture clip attachment points, for quick camera access
- Extra-long adjustable messenger strap
- Cross-body stabilizer strap for weight distribution converts to trolley strap, for coupling with rolling luggage
- Top grab handle