Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Easily integrate the VSP715 ErisTerminal SIP Deskset from VTech into a variety of hosted and open-source PBX configurations as it comes compatible with Broadsoft, Genband, Metaswitch Networks, and Asterisk-based platforms. Installation is simple as the VSP715 comes equipped with dual Ethernet ports and supports PoE connectivity eliminating the need for a standalone power source. Once installed users benefit from the ability to assign up to two SIP accounts to this phone. Calls come through clearly thanks to the G.722 wideband codec supporting HD audio. In addition to HD audio, the built-in full-duplex speakerphone ensures clear call quality allowing both parties to speak simultaneously.
Advanced Call Handling
Impress customers with comprehensive call handling features that are compatible with hosted and open-source PBX platforms.
With support for up to two SIP lines/accounts, you can manage multiple calls with advanced call handling features.
You're in business with a user-friendly interface, large backlit display, three soft keys and navigational pad.
Finally, a speakerphone that can keep up with your calls. Increase participation by allowing parties on both ends to speak and be heard - at the same time - for conversations that are
more true to life.
HD Voice Quality
With G.722 wideband codec support for HD audio, calls sound rich and more life-like.
Dual Ethernet Ports
Do more with dual Ethernet ports. Connect your desktop computer or laptop to the phone - no need for extra cabling.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
With PoE support, you can locate the phones anywhere that's convenient - no AC outlets or complicated wiring required.
Additional Phone Features
• Supports up to 2 SIP account registrations
• Local phonebook up to 200 entries
• Phonebook import/export
• LDAP/Broadsoft remote phonebook
• Call history up to 200 entries
• Shared Call Appearance (SCA)/Bridged-Line Appearance (BLA)
• Do Not Disturb (DND)
• Busy lamp fields (BLF)
• 3-way local conference
• N-way network conference
• Call barring/blocking (block anonymous/blacklist)
• Dial plan/digit map
• 10 speed dial entries
• Call transfer: blind/attended
• Call hold
• Call park
• Call pick up
• Call forwarding: per-line basis (busy/always/no answer)
• Caller ID
• Phonebook matching (incoming and outgoing calls)
• Multicast paging
• Multi-language support
• Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
In the Box
VTech VSP715 ErisTerminal SIP Deskset
Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Table of Contents
• Dual Ethernet ports - 10/100 Mbps
• Base power: AC adapter (optional) and Class 2 Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Display, Keys, and Indicators
• 158 x 57 pixels (w x h) LCD resolution
• LCD backlighting (white)
• 3 soft keys
• 7 dedicated feature keys
• 2 programmable feature keys
• 4-way navigational pad
• Message waiting LED indicators
• Full-duplex base speakerphone
• HAC Receiver
• 2.5 mm corded headset jack
• HD Voice for receiver
• Soft key configuration
• Custom startup and idle logo
• Web interface configuration (admin & user)
• Custom default file
• Transport Layer Security (TLS)
• AES encryption of config file for provisioning (128 / 64 / 32 / 16 bits)
• RTP, SRTP
• Failover support and server redundancy
• Layer 3 QoS (ToS, Diffserv)