Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Easily integrate the VSP725 ErisTerminal SIP Deskset from VTech into a variety of hosted and open-source PBX configurations as it comes compatible with Broadsoft, Genband, Metaswitch Networks, and Asterisk-based platforms. Installation is simple as the VSP725 comes equipped with dual Ethernet ports and supports PoE connectivity eliminating the need for a standalone power source. Once installed users benefit from the ability to assign up to three SIP accounts to this phone, and with 9 dedicated feature keys and 24 programmable feature keys (2 pages x 12) it's easy to handle multiple calls at once. Calls come through clearly thanks to the G.722 wideband codec supporting HD audio while the built-in speakerphone supports full-duplex audio to ensure clear call quality even when both parties are speaking simultaneously.
Advanced Call Handling
Take advantage of comprehensive call handling features that are compatible with hosted and open-source PBX platforms.
With support for up to three SIP lines/accounts, you can manage multiple calls with advanced call handling features.
You're in business with a user-friendly interface, large backlit display, three soft keys and navigational pad.
One-Button Call Routing
Program up to 12 dual-function feature keys for convenient access, including shared call appearances (SCA), Busy Lamp Fields (BLF), quick dial and feature codes.
Increase participation by allowing parties on both ends to speak and be heard - at the same time - for conversations that are more true to life.
HD Voice Quality
With G.722 wideband codec support for HD audio, calls sound more rich and life-like.
Thanks to the built-in DECT 6.0 radio, you can pair a compatible VTech cordless handset and/or headset for hands-free mobility and super-clear sound quality.
Dual Ethernet Ports
Do more with dual Ethernet ports. Connect your desktop computer or laptop to the phone - no need for extra cabling.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
With PoE support, you can locate the phones anywhere that's convenient - no AC outlets or complicated wiring required.
• Supports up to 3 SIP account registrations
• Local phonebook up to 200 entries
• Phonebook import/export
• LDAP/Broadsoft remote phonebook
• Call history up to 200 entries
• Shared Call Appearance (SCA)/Bridged-Line Appearance (BLA)
• Do Not Disturb (DND)
• Busy lamp fields (BLF)
• 3-way local conference
• N-way network conference
• Call barring/blocking (block anonymous/blacklist)
• Dial plan/digit map
• 10 speed dial entries
• Call transfer: blind/attended
• Call hold
• Call park
• Call pick up
• Call forwarding: per-line basis (busy/always/no answer)
• Caller ID
• Phonebook matching (incoming and outgoing calls)
• Multicast paging
• Multi-language support
• Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
In the Box
VTech VSP725 ErisTerminal SIP Deskset
Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Table of Contents
• DECT 6.0 RF module embedded
• DECT 6.0 (maximum register): 1 cordless headset VSP505 and/or 1 cordless handset VSP601
• Dual Ethernet ports - 10/100 Mbps
• Base power: AC adapter (included) and Class 2 Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Display, Keys, and Indicators
• 158 x 57 pixels (w x h) LCD resolution
• LCD backlighting (white)
• 3 soft keys
• 9 dedicated feature keys
• 24 programmable feature keys (2 pages x 12)
• 4-way navigational pad
• Message waiting LED indicators
• Full-duplex base speakerphone
• HAC Receiver
• 2.5 mm corded headset jack
• HD Voice for receiver
• Soft key configuration
• Custom startup and idle logo
• Web interface configuration (admin & user)
• Custom default file
• Transport Layer Security (TLS)
• AES encryption of config file for provisioning (128 / 64 / 32 / 16 bits)
• RTP, SRTP
• Failover support and server redundancy
• Layer 3 QoS (ToS, Diffserv)