Stay in contact with others, even out on the water, without the need for cell service with the T600 H20 Two-Way Radio from Motorola. This pair of radios features a waterproof, floating design so you can feel comfortable about taking them out in the canoe with you. Should they accidentally end up in the water, they float face up and the built-in LED flashlight activates to make finding them easy. Using FRS/GMRS channels, they have a range of up to 35 miles. The 22 channels and 121 privacy codes create 2,662 unique combinations so you will always have a clear channel. NOAA weather radio keeps you updated with real-time weather and alerts to warn of possible dangers. An emergency alert button transmits an alert siren followed by spoken or incidental sounds to warn others of your peril, and the built-in LED flashlight provides white or red light in emergencies.
There are many communication features, such as Push-to-Talk (PTT) power boost which allows you to extend the transmission range by increasing the transmitter power output. Channel scan lets you quickly find a channel. Hands-free communication is provided by iVOX/VOX, which acts like a speakerphone to keep your hands free as you hike. Twenty call tone options let others know it's you when you begin transmission. You can also choose a unique tone to transmit when you finish talking. Quiet Talk (QT) ensures uninterrupted communication with other Motorola radios that also have this feature, while VibraCall vibrates instead of emitting a tone to help you stay discreet.
Choose from the included NiMH rechargeable batteries to power the radio for up to nine hours, or use three AA batteries for up to 23 hours. A low battery alert reminds you when power is getting low, so you can recharge or swap batteries. The keypad lock prevents your personalized settings from being inadvertently changed by requiring a passcode to make alterations. Two included belt clips have a whistle built-in so they can be used as a signaling device in an emergency. A Y-cable charging adapter with dual micro-USB connectors is included to charge the NiMH batteries.
- 22 Channels and 121 privacy codes total 2,662 combinations
- FM band lets you tune in to commercial broadcasts and alerts
- NOAA weather radio keeps you updated with real-time weather
- Channel scan lets you quickly find a channel
- Floats face up if dropped overboard
- Water-activated flashlight makes radio easy to find in water
- Built-in flashlight with white and red LEDs
- An emergency alert button transmits an alert siren followed by spoken or incidental sounds
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) power boost allows you to extend the transmission range by increasing the transmitter power output
- Hands-free communication is provided by iVOX/VOX, which acts like a speakerphone
- Quiet Talk (QT) feature ensures uninterrupted communication with other Motorola radios with the same feature
- Selecting one of the 20 call tones lets other know it's you when you begin transmission
- You can choose a unique tone to transmit when you finish talking
- Keypad lock prevents your personalized settings from being inadvertently changed
- Low battery alert reminds you when power is getting low
- IP67 waterproofing withstands constant submersion of up to 1m for 30 minutes and repels rain
- Belt clip functions as a whistle to signal in an emergency