The Single-Fiber DVI Extension Kit from Evertz Microsystems consists of a transmitter module and a receiver module, each with one SC-type connector for the fiber input and a DVI-D single-link plug for the video interface. The modules support a single-fiber extended transport of DVI signal to up to 3280’ over single-mode fiber, or 1640’ over multi-mode fiber, which allows users the flexibility to customize the cable length to their specific application.
Signals can be extended over 50/125µm on single-mode, and 62.5/125µm on multi-mode fiber cable. The link supports up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200) at 60 Hz resolutions, and includes support for all resolutions supported by the VIP, VIP Advanced, and VIP-X products. The transmitter module can be powered by either the VIP module via +5V pin on the DVI connector, or by an AC/DC power adapter on the transmitter fiber module. The receiver module is powered from an AC/DC power adapter.
- Extends digital video signals up to 3280’ using single-mode fiber, or 1640’ over multi-mode fiber
- Secure data without RFI/EMI emission or loss of video quality
- DVI-D single-link support
- Support resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 50 and 60 Hz
- Detachable modules allow for easy assembly without the need to string connectors through conduit, walls, or ceilings
- Self-EDID programming