This DGRADF12 Dichroic Solid Neutral Density Filter from Dedolight is compatible with Dedolight Classic Series light fixtures. When installed, it can be used to reduce the output of an individual light fixture by 4 stops. No additional coloration or contrast is created while using this filter and its dichroic coatings help it to resist fading and maintain its colorless effect.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity and features a lightweight, aluminum-alloy filter ring. The filter ring includes an aluminum-alloy side handle that provides increased leverage when mounting or unmounting the DGRADF12 Dichroic Solid Neutral Density Filter for Classic Series light fixtures.
- Compatible with Dedolight Classic Series light fixtures
- 6% light transmission rate reduces output of an individual light fixture by 4 stops
- Filter does not affect coloration of the scene or image
- Dichroic coating on each filter surface provides fade resistance and helps to maintain colorless effect
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy filter ring with aluminum-alloy handle that provides increased leverage for easy installation and removal