Keep your equipment protected with this Realtree Max4 Cover for Jobu BWG-J3K Jr. 3 Gimbal Head from LensCoat. This neoprene casing is custom-built for the Jobu Jr. 3 gimbal, fitting tightly around it to keep the metal from scratching or scuffing during use. By protecting your gear while shooting, you help maintain its new and polished appearance for longer and also preserve some of its resale value in case you decide to sell your equipment in the future.
The water-resistant material of the cover makes it suitable for use in inclement weather conditions, including rain and snow. You can also deploy the cover in extreme heat or cold conditions, in which the neoprene acts as a thermal barrier and makes the surface more comfortable to the touch. The Realtree Max4 camouflage pattern offers maximum effectiveness in open terrain. The pattern incorporates cattails, millet, milo, corn stalks, sunflowers, oak and maple leaves, cedar and oak limbs, plus a variety of other plant life into the largest camouflage artwork on the market. It is made in the USA.
- Customized neoprene cover for the Jobu Design BWG-J3K Jr. 3 gimbal head
- Protects gear from scratches and scuffs, helps preserve appearance and resale value
- Water-resistant material can be deployed in inclement conditions such as rain or snow
- Forms a thermal barrier between your hands and the equipment, making use more comfortable in extreme heat or cold conditions
- Realtree Max4 pattern that helps disguise your gear and keep wildlife undisturbed
- Made in the USA