The Sony FS5/FS5M2 Baseplate V-Lock Quick Release from SHAPE offers a lightweight and balanced solution on the shoulder. This baseplate features the BP0008 V-Lock Quick Release specifically adapted for the Sony FS5 and FS5M2 cameras. Its versatility allows you to adjust the front bracket's height easily, and switch the front rod bracket from 15mm lightweight to 15mm studio. It comes with a Metabones adapter plate in the front with a 3mm vertical adjustment for support. The FS5 Metabones adapter is suited to support weight and reduce stress on the camera lens mount. The ergonomic design is specifically made to help you shoot for long hours; providing comfort and balance. Made of solid anodized aluminum, the SHAPE BP0008 is a suitable fit for your Sony FS5 or FS5M2.
- V-lock Delta adapter at the bottom of the baseplate
- Designed for ARRI standard cameras with ARRI rosette sockets
- Two levels of height adjustments for the front rods
- Includes a pair each of 8” and 4” 15mm aluminum rods
- Includes the BP0008 V-lock quick release baseplate, Sony FS5 adapter plate with Metabones support, and removable hook-and-loop fastener shoulder pad