Store and protect your gear in this sturdy 65L coyote brown Waterproof USA Duffel from Mad Water. Designed to keep items safe and dry even when submersed at depths of 15', this bag can be used in nearly any weather condition. For strength and durability, the bag is made of double-coated polyurethane over 420D nylon, and features a fully RF welded construction.
The waterproof zippers used in this duffel are made by YKK, are easy to grab, and like the duffel are made in the USA. Four heavy-duty D-Rings make lashing the bag to other objects, or attaching accessories a simple affair. Dual 1.5" wide nylon webbing handles are used for hand carrying, and are also long enough to serve as shoulder straps. The D-shape and flat bottom of the duffel contribute to its stability, while a 7x7" zippered mesh pocket can be found on the inside of the bag for additional protection of small items.
- Class 5 waterproof duffel, submersible to 15' / 4.6m
- Heavy 0.033" (0.85mm) double-coated polyurethane over 420D nylon
- RF welded construction with YKK waterproof zippers
- 4 heavy-duty D-rings per bag
- Wide 1.5" nylon webbing handle, long enough to use like backpack straps
- D-shape offers a flat bottom for more secure placement
- Zippered mesh pocket on the inside provides easy access to your phone, wallet, or keys