The Pegasus Wireless Cable Cam Kit from CINEGEARS can be used as a high-payload cable cam as well as a dolly on flat surfaces. In both modes, it's operated by a remote controller that's highly programmable and has a joystick among its controls. The Pegasus supports up to 17.5 lb loads and comes with the mounting plates and adapters to support direct attachment of cameras as well as entire gimbal rigs, such as the DJI Ronin gimbal. The Pegasus supports two cables but the included 98' steel braided cable can simply be looped around the Pegasus pulley to serve as two cables (at half the length), supporting the same 17.5 lb. The maximum travel speed is 25" per second in cable mode and 39" in dolly mode. The maximum incline in cable mode is 35°. The maximum control range is 0.62 miles (3280') and there's no limit to the length of the cable that you can use. Multiple controllers can be synced to the same Pegasus unit.
The Pegasus is designed with a highly responsive ultrasonic safety mechanism. Collision sensors trigger a complete stop instantly upon detection of physical interference along the travel path.
The included wireless remote offers manual and automatic modes. It runs for up to 48 hours on a single charge and is rechargeable via a USB port. The controller controls the Pegasus in dolly mode and the dolly travel route can be programmed in various ways, including at an arc angle.
Almost all the components of the Pegasus system, including the main wheels, are made of stainless steel and aluminum. The Pegasus comes with a V-mount battery plate with a D-Tap port attached on top. It also features three onboard LEMO ports: a large 12-18 VDC, 8A input and two standard-size 12-18 VDC, 3.5A outputs. Between the D-Tap and LEMO ports, the Pegasus offers the flexibility to power most or all of your accompanying gear. A wheeled hard carry case with an equalization valve is also included among many other accessories.
- 17.5 lb payload
- Works as a cable cam system and as a dolly, remote controlled in either mode
- Includes mounting plates and adapters for supporting direct attachment of cameras or entire gimbal rigs, such as the DJI Ronin gimbal
- Included 98' steel braided cable can be looped to serve as two cables
- 25" per second max travel speed in cable mode
- 39" per second max travel speed in dolly mode
- 35° maximum incline
- Ultrasonic safety mechanism / highly responsive collision detection sensors
- 48-hour remote control battery life on a single charge
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- V-mount plate with D-Tap port
- 2-pin LEMO input/output ports
- Wheeled hard carry case with an equalization valve