This Wooden Camera Unified Baseplate Dovetail Plate is designed to combine with the optional Unified Baseplate Core Unit into a complete baseplate for the Sony FS7 and Canon C100 Mk II, C300 Mk II, and C100/C300/C500. Together they support 15mm LWS rods at the correct lens height, offer two quick release options, and provide wide swap ability and mounting compatibility. The Dovetail Plate also features a vertical rod port in front that allows you to incorporate the optional Unified Lens Adapter Support Kit to support different lens adapters from Wooden Camera, Metabones, and other brands.
The Dovetail Camera Plate features a long slot along its center that lets you secure it to the camera with multiple screws (included), which can be set up to 2.8" (70mm) apart. It also has a non-slip rubber surface that will prevent the camera from twisting. The Dovetail Camera Plate has an ARCA Swiss standard dovetail compatible with many third-party products. It also has threaded 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the bottom for attaching to gimbals or other compatible tripod plates.
Unified Baseplate Dovetail Plates are also available for other cameras, and can all be secured into the same Core Unit.
- Combines with the optional Unified Baseplate Core Unit into a complete baseplate with 15mm LWS rod support
- Vertical rod port in the front allows incorporating the optional Unified Lens Adapter Support Kit to support different lens adapters
- Long slot along the center allows multiple screws to be attached to the camera, set up to 2.8" apart
- Anti-twist, non-slip rubber surface
- ARCA Swiss standard dovetail
- Wooden Camera serrated dovetail