The 8-Channel Digital Video Receiver + 8-Channel Bi-Directional Data Transceiver from ComNet receives eight channels of 10-bit digital video along with eight channels of bi-directional data over a single-mode optical fiber. The video quality meets the requirements of RS-250C for short-haul video transmission. This equipment is environmentally hardened and suitable for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations.
The unit is compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video transmission protocols and supports bidirectional RS232, 422, and RS485 (2- & 4-wire) data. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are required. Bi-Color (red/green) LED indicators are provided to indicate the status of the system, video, and data. Packaged in a ComNet ComFit housing, this unit can be either wall or rack mounted.
- Receives 8 channels of 10-bit digital real-time color video and 8 channels bi-directional data on a single-mode optical fiber
- Supports RS232, RS422, and 2- or 4-wire RS485
- Meets all requirements for EIA RS-250C short-haul transmission
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems
- Tested and certified for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events
- Robust design ensures high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Bi-color (red/green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Can be either installed standalone or rack mounted
- Ideal for high-performance CCTV (fixed video)