The ComNet FVT/FVR120 series video transmitter and video receiver utilize 10-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that exceeds the requirements of EIA RS-250C for shorthaul video transmission. These environmentally hardened units provide transmission of 12 independent video channels over one optical fiber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. These units are completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems. Plug-and-Play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. Bi-color (Red/Green) LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status.
- 10-Bit digitally encoded video transmission, transmits 12 real-time/full frame color video signals
- Exceeds all requirements for EIA RS-250C short-haul transmission: Extremely high video performance
- Exceptionally low video distortion with zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters