The soft fabric lining minimalizes unwanted sound effects caused by wind and rain during operation. The cover also reduces the chance of the camera overheating by allowing hot air to escape via the openings.
The viewfinder monitor is protected by a cover with large vinyl windows that provide full view. On the side you'll find a vinyl window that can be opened for easy access to the controls. Under the eyepiece they also added a window that can be opened with hook and loop fasteners. The bottom of the cover can be opened and closed with a double zipper. This way the camera is also protected against water splashing up against the bottom.
- Form-fitted for the Panasonic AJ-PX230 camcorder
- Tailor-made of water-resistant near silent fabric
- Protection against bad weather conditions
- Full access to the controls, ports, memory cards, display, zoom and battery compartment
- Strong easy-on-easy-off construction with hook and loop fasteners and YKK zippers