The camRade camSuit for Sony PXW-X400 Camcorder is a formfitting protective cover handmade from Cordura nylon with interior foam padding to protect against scratches and damage. A rain cover is included in a detachable pouch, and clear vinyl windows provide direct access to the display and controls of the camera. The cover provides full access to all ports, memory cards, and batteries via an opening secured with a hook-and-loop fastener.
Two separate protective viewfinder covers are included, one for the CBK-VF01/VF02 and HDVF-L10 and one for the DXF-20W, HDVF-200/20A, and HDVF-C35W viewfinders. A pouch for a wireless receiver is also supplied and attaches to the rear of the camSuit with hook and loop fasteners. The camSuit comes in a zippered, waterproof pouch that you can use for transport as well as storage.
- Handmade in France from Cordura nylon with interior foam padding
- Rain cover comes in a detachable hook-and-loop pouch
- Direct access to the display and controls via clear vinyl windows
- Access to ports, memory cards, and batteries via hook-and-loop opening
- Two separate viewfinder covers
- Hook-and-loop wireless receiver pouch
- Zippered, waterproof transport/storage pouch included