FireFly Cinema FireDay is the standard FireFly digital dailies coloring tool for DPs and DITs, featuring backup, real-time primary and secondary color correction, and basic rendering capabilities in a portable on-set solution for Mac.
FireDay natively supports virtually all pro camera files, including various raw formats in up to 4K such as ARRIRAW, REDCODE, and ProRes. It offers rendering by shot or by timeline, and allows you to generate up to two versions of your project using tree-based rendering. FireDay allows you to output your projects in H.264, ProRes, and DNxHD formats.
You can additionally incorporate the FireFly Live Grading Option, sold separately, to get support for live grading previews on an external reference monitor.
- Copy media to backup storage
- MD5 copy verification
- CDL and LUT grading modes
- Primary color correction
- Secondary color correction
- Render (by shot or by timeline)
- Tree-based version rendering - 2 versions
- Output formats: H.264, ProRes, and DNxHD