FireFly Cinema FireDay Studio is the complete FireFly digital dailies coloring tool for DPs and DITs. Featuring backup storage, real-time primary and secondary color correction, advanced rendering, audio sync, and other tools in one portable solution for Mac, FireDay Studio enables you to do everything on the set: exercise creative control over color, ensure media integrity, and manage complex file workflows.
FireDay Studio offers several major features not available in the standard version of FireDay. FireDay Studio has advanced color modes, audio sync, a node-based processing pipeline, shared workgroup server, workgroup background rendering, unlimited tree-based version rendering, input group setup, 3DS - stereoscopic support, and a comprehensive set of output formats.
You can additionally incorporate the FireFly Live Grading Option, sold separately, to get support for live grading previews on an external reference monitor.
- Copy media to backup storage
- MD5 copy verification
- CDL and LUT grading modes
- Primary color correction
- Secondary color correction
- Advanced color modes
- Render (by shot or by timeline)
- Audio sync
- Node-based processing pipeline
- Shared workgroup server (color, audio sync, rendering)
- Workgroup background rendering
- Infinite Tree-based version rendering
- Input Group setup
- 3DS - Stereoscopic support
- Comprehensive set of output formats, including H.264, ProRes, and DNxHD