Print your ID cards with ease with the HDP5000 Single-Sided ID Card Printer from Fargo. This printer uses dye sublimation and a thermal transfer process to create sharp, vivid images with 300 dpi resolution. With a full-color YMC print speed of 26 seconds for each card, it can produce approximately 138 cards per hour when printing in batch mode. The HDP5000 supports CR-80 cards with a thickness of 30-50 mil.
The input hopper can hold over 100 cards at a time, while the output hopper on the side of the printer provides a 200-card capacity. A two-line LCD screen is used for displaying information and can be controlled via two soft keys placed below it. The HDP5000 connects to the computer via USB 2.0 or Ethernet ports and is compatible with Windows.
A magnetic stripe encoder is included with this printer for adding information to compatible cards. It features ISO, custom, and raw binary encoding modes, as well as programmable coercivity settings for different types of stripes.
- YMC batch printing at 138 cards per hour
- YMCK batch printing at 113 cards per hour
- CR-80 card size support with over-the-edge printing that ensures there are no visible white edges
- 100-card input cartridge, 200-card output hopper
- Magnetic stripe encoder compatible with ISO standards and featuring a wide range of customization on all three magnetic tracks
- Comes with installation CD, cleaning roller, and power supply
- Compatible with Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012, 7, and 8