High quality and cost-effective Camplex CMX-TS series tactical fiber cables are designed for broadcast and pro-AV deployment applications and meet all tactical needs for applications requiring an outdoor rated crush and impact resistant design. The tough thermoplastic polyurethane core-locked design is perfect for any situation where ordinary PVC jacket cables do not provide adequate protection in the field.
Camplex CMX-TS ruggedized multi-channel fiber optic cables are designed for multiple deployments for field production in outside broadcast, rental houses and more. Highly flexible tight-buffered tactical cables with internal aramid strength members for crush resistance in high traffic areas if handled properly and a polyurethane outer sheath designed to withstand crushing by both military tanks and Outside Broadcast vehicles.
- Indoor/Outdoor rated jacket.
- Wide temperature range (typically -55°C to 85°C)
- 500um primary acrylate buffer with 900um secondary hard buffer
- Excellent crush and impact resistance due to their polyurethane core-locked outer jacket
- Designed to withstand crush and impact after deployment
- Strong, lightweight and extremely durable cable