Perfect for on-the-go color matching, the Pantone CAPSURE is a portable, handheld analyzer for recording and saving color information from any surface type, material, or fabric. Captured colors can then be checked against pre-loaded Pantone color libraries to find corresponding Pantone codes as well as recommended color schemes and matching hues. Up to 100 captures can be stored on the device, along with associated audio notes and date/time stamps. Additionally, Pantone color libraries can be automatically synced with new updates and captures can also be synced with Adobe CC programs to suit various design tasks.
- Ideal for capturing on-the-go inspiration, measuring colors of objects, or verifying Pantone Colors in prints, paints, or textiles.
- Synchronizes with popular digital design programs, including Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Munsell Book of Color Glossy (CF206-160) [v1.00]
- Munsell Book of Color Matte (CF206-159) [v1.00]
- Pantone Polyester (CF206-477-01) [v1.00]
- Pantone CMYK C (CF206-122) [v1.03]
- Pantone CMYK U (CF206-136) [v1.01]
- Pantone EXT. GAMUT (CF206-415-01) [v1.02]
- Pantone FHI cotton (CF206-111) [v1.31]
- Pantone FHI Metallic (CF206-1055) [v1.02]
- Pantone FHI Paper (CF206-110) [v1.51]
- Pantone Plastic Std (CF206-265) [v1.11]
- Pantone Solid C (CF206-124) [v1.40]
- Pantone Solid U (CF206-123) [v1.41]
Additionally, sRGB, Adobe RGB, HTML, Lab, and XYZ values are included for multimedia design and, based on recognized colors, the CAPSURE can also instantly recommends various color schemes and harmonies.
- Portable, handheld device for everyday carry.
- Internal battery is rechargeable via USB.
- Included case protects CAPSURE when not in use.