An intuitive software solution for setting up a photo booth during live events, dslrBooth Professional Mac Edition is an expanded version that allows you to customize print sizes, seamlessly share photos, utilize live view, and replace backgrounds, in addition to simply running an automated photo booth for guests to enjoy. Using the intuitive interface, you are able to control the print output by applying your own logos, graphics, text, or other photo effects, as well as select between color, black & white, or sepia print colors. Users are able to navigate the software using a touchscreen, and photos can be automatically printed to a variety of paper sizes as well as automatically shared to Facebook for everyone to see.
dslrBooth is compatible with a variety of Canon and Nikon cameras, as well as nearly any photo printer for outputting imagery. It is delivered here as a download, and this version is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8-10.10 operating systems.
- A chroma key function lets you shoot against a solid blue or green background and then replace that background with another image or customized backdrop. You can automatically cycle through a choice of backgrounds or guests can manually select the one they like. This feature can also compensate for less-than-ideal lighting or wrinkled backdrops in order to provide consistent results.
- In addition to the standard 4 x 6" print size, the professional edition also lets you output your photos as 4 x 8", 5 x 7", 6 x 8", or 8 x 10" print sizes, or any custom size that suits your workflow.
- When working with a compatible Canon and Nikon camera, live view is supported to allow guests to see a video of themselves prior to taking the photo.
- Photos can be automatically uploaded to a Facebook page while the booth is running. This lets guests see photos of themselves online in real time.
Standard dslrBooth Features
- The software interface automatically triggers a camera to take several photos and then produce a print.
- Male or female-voiced audio prompts can be used, as well as customizable audio prompt settings.
- Complete control over the finalized appearance of prints is possible using the integrated template editor, with the ability to add your own graphics, logos, text, and other effects. Additionally, prints can be made in color, sepia, or black & white.
- The software helps to automatically store all individual photos as well as finalized prints.
- Optimized for touchscreens, this software can function as an intuitive interface for complete navigation.
- Using the Unattended Photo Booth Mode, the software can be configured for user-guided operation.
- Available layouts: four pose - horizontal; four pose - vertical; classic four pose (doubled); one large, three small; two pose - doubled; three pose - doubled; one pose - horizontal; and one pose - vertical.
- The software can be configured to operate via an optional button or foot switch.
- All photo printers are supported; dye-sub printers are recommended.
- Imagery can be shared using email, MMS, Facebook, Twitter, or via QR code. Additionally, users can view photos on a linked iPad when an optional Eye-Fi memory card is in use.
- EOS SL1/100D, EOS-1D C, EOS 6D, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D X, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark II/Mark III, EOS 5DS/5DS R, EOS 7D/7D Mark II, EOS 70D, EOS 60D/60Da, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS Rebel T6s/760D/8000D, EOS Rebel T6i/750D/Kiss X8i, EOS Rebel T5i/700D/Kiss X7i, EOS Rebel T4i/650D/Kiss X6i, EOS Rebel T3i/600D/Kiss X5, EOS Rebel T2i/550D/Kiss X5, EOS Rebel T5/1200D/Kiss X7, EOS Rebel T3/1100D/Kiss X50, and EOS Rebel XSi/450D.
- EOS Rebel T1i/500D/Kiss X3, EOS Rebel XTi/400D, and EOS Rebel XS/1000D/Kiss F are also compatible, however they do not support the live view function.
- D4, D4S, D3x, D3S, D800/D800E, D810, D700, D750, D600, D610, D300, D300s, D7000, D7100, D7200, D90, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D3300, D3200, and Df.
- D200, D80, D70, D70s, D60, D50, D40, D40x, D3100, D3000, and J1 are also compatible, however they do not support the live view function.